At Crosley Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, we provide our youth students a fertile ground for development and growth to:
- ✅ Respect themselves
- ✅ Respect hierarchy and authority
- ✅ Believe in themselves unconditionally
- ✅ Trust the self-defense skills they are learning
- ✅ Trust their ability to execute those skills if needed
- ✅ Be accountable for their actions
- ✅ Not to victimize themselves
- ✅ Solve problems
- ✅ Not freeze up and panic when facing a difficult situation
- ✅ Be mentally strong when they may not be physically strong
- ✅ Grow up without fearing other children
- ✅ Be polite and well-mannered
- ✅ Listen when it's time to listen
- ✅ Stay humble and graceful in victory and defeat
- ✅ Manage disappointment
- ✅ Be part of a team
- ✅ Be positive, cheerful, and kind
- ✅ Morally prepared to face life’s adversities
What’s the monthly monetary value behind raising children to be equipped with the above?
Martial arts training is an investment, not an expense. When calling martial arts schools for you and/or your children, don’t ask about price; ask about value.
Price is what you pay. Value is what you get. What's more important when talking about your children?