Train More, Earn More!
Perkville - Our version of frequent flyer miles!
WHAT IS PERKVILLE?
Simply put. Perkville is an equivalent to an online frequent flyer program. Perkville keeps tracks of your Perks and is integrated with Crosley Gracie Jiu-Jitsu’s point of sale and back office systems to keep things simple for you. You now can earn points in a fun and easy way by making purchases at our pro-shop, scheduling private lessons, training camps, attending seminars, referring friends, and posting reviews about us on Facebook. Points can be redeemed to your account for free stuff such as uniforms and other training equipment, private lessons, passes for relatives and friends and more.
HOW IT WORKS
Perkville integrates directly with MINDBODY so each time you make a purchase, attend an extra curricular event (private lessons, seminars, training camps) you’ll automatically earn points. You can track your points online at www.perkville.com. Once you earn enough points for FREE stuff, you’ll need to redeem them on Perkville and bring in a printed voucher or show your cell phone screen at the front desk to use as payment for the item. Perkville is a trusted partner of MINDBODY, our billing and scheduling system. Perkville will never share or use any Crosley Gracie Jiu-Jitsu student information.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Create an account at www.perkville.com. Make sure to use the same email account that you signed up with at our Academy. You’ll earn 50 points just for joining!
Here’s how you can rack up points:
• Get 50 bonus points just for signing up!
• Get 25 bonus points on your birthday
• Earn 1 point per dollar spent on equipment and apparel
• Get 100 points for referring a friend for a trial lesson (get another 300 points if they enroll in any 12-month program)
• Rave about us on Facebook (25 points)
• Schedule and attend any extra curricular activities such as:
- Private Lessons (75 or 150 points)
- Seminars (50 points)
- Summer Camps (20 points per class attended. Not to exceed 200 points)
Redeem points for *NEW* Mighty Rewards:
• 100 Points FREE Gracie Lanyard
• 200 Points FREE Hand Wraps
• 350 Points FREE Class for a relative or friend
• 350 Points FREE T-Shirt
• 500 Points FREE FREE Pair 16 Oz. Boxing Gloves
• 500 Points FREE FREE Gracie Hoodie
• 750 Points FREE Pair Leather Shin Guards
• 750 Points FREE Private Lesson w/ 1st Degree Black Belt Instructor
• 1250 Points FREE Kids Jiu-Jitsu Uniform
• 1500 Points FREE Private Lesson w/ 3rd Degree Gracie Black Belt Instructor
• 1750 Points FREE Adult Jiu-Jitsu Uniform
HOW DO I EARN POINTS FOR REFERRING A FRIEND
Perkville makes it easy to refer your friends to us. Here's how:
1. Sign in to your Perkville Account.
2. Go to "My Points" anc click on "Refer Friends to Crosley Gracie Jiu-Jitsu".
3. Hit the "Share" banner to open your default email application and enter your friend's email. Alternatively, you can enter the email addresses of friends who you think may joi our Academy in the field right below the banners.
4. Hit "Send".
Once your friend signs up you'll automatically earn points for referring him/her (100 points for a booked trial lesson and another 300 points if he/she enrolls to any 12-month program). Please note that the email address they give us at enrollment must match the email address you entered into your Perkville account.
To spread the word on Facebook, just click the Facbeook banner to share it in your wall (as an incentive, we are currently offering 50% a Gracie t-shirt to your friend if he/she book a trial lesson).
WHAT DO I SAY WHEN I POST TO FACEBOOK?
Share your practice! Tell your friends what you love about training. To earn points, be sure to post through the Perkville website, not from your Facebook page.
HOW CAN I REDEEM MY POINTS?
You can log into Perkville to see your points. Once you have reached enough points you can opt to use it for any of the items above. Once you choose your item, you will be given the option to print out a voucher, which you need to bring into the Academy for redemption or show the coupon from your cell phone screen to any front desk staff member.
Don't wait, join now!!